(as of Dec 30,2020 10:17:46 UTC – Details)
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Paramount Hybrid High-Rise Tights have the quick-drying technology and easy stretch to keep you moving comfortably through every hike or walk.
- High-waist hiking pants are made of a stretchy nylon-blend fabrication with a solid color block design.
- FlashDry™-XD technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes rapid drying, and increases breathability.
- Wide comfort waistband.
- Zip close hand pockets.
- Dual zip pockets in back.
- Color block design.
- Brand patch on back.
- 80% polyester, 20% elastane;
Back body/waistband: 94% nylon, 6% elastane.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 37 in
- Inseam: 28 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
THE ANYWHERE TIGHT. The Paramount Hybrid Tight is a quick-drying, moisture-wicking knit-tight for unimpeded range of motion. From errands to hikes, these cropped tights are ready to slip on and go.
CROPPED FIT. Part tight, part pant, these cropped tights are fashion-forward and trail ready. A skimming fit from hip to hem allows you to move with ease. Inseam: R 28.5″.
WATER RESISTANT. These lightweight tights are engineered to repel and resist wetting out to help provide quick-drying performance. FlashDry technology ensures you stay cool and comfortable for whatever you have planned.
COMFORTABLE DESIGN. A flat waistband offers superior comfort with every activity. A mid-rise design hits at the waist.
SECURE STORAGE. A secure zip front pockets offers safe storage for your phone, wallet and keys.